Friday, August 1, 2008

Things I have left out...

I feel as though I have left out a lot of things in my blog so here is a little bit about those things I have forgotten to post. Here is a picture of the boys at the annual 24th of July Parade. What would my life be with out a parade on the 24th. I couldn't get Trent to come along with me but Pierce sure was excited to come. He had so much fun, every time the bands would come by he would dance and try to lead the music. He was getting so mad because Tyden wasn't showing as much excitement. He kept saying come on Tyden dance, clap, put your hand on your heart. Funny kids.
Here is the cake that I made for Brock's b-day. I know what you are all thinking... I had a wild hair and decided to ATTEMPT to make a cute cake for his birthday. This was as good as it got. Oh well. As you might know we call him LUMPY so we wanted to have a Lumpy cake. Anyways it tasted good!
Here is Brockie on his Birthday. We went to a park and had cake and ice cream. He absolutely had a fun time on these swings. He is so funny. He wants so badly to be a big boy so that he can play with his brother. It was cute to see him try to interact. Thanks to all who made this day memorable.
Trent and I also celebrated our 5 year anniversary. We celebrated on the 25th because as you also may know our little Brockie was born on our anniversary. We went to the usual, our favorite, Outback and then we went and saw Batman.. Which I absolutely loved! He bought me these flowers. What a cute little guy!
Last but not least we FINALLY finished our yard and planted the seed for grass. Yes... the green grass grows all around and around! This a picture after just one week. We are so excited to just see something other than weeds growing. Thank you to Eric Billings for helping us plant it! We have been extremely busy and I am sure there is even more that I have failed to tell but here is this for now!

2 comments:

The Birds said...

You yard looks great and I love your new hair! I can't believe that your baby is 1; it seems like you just had him! You family is darling!

Mary Ellen said...

That little cake is darling! You did a great job with it!