Monday, August 25, 2008

what do I have to write about?

Seriously is there anything fun in my life right now to write about? Well it doesn't see as if I can even think of one thing lately. I have been having writers block for a little while.

I guess I can share a few things that Pierce has been doing lately. He is always good for a laugh. He has started to sing along in the car and lately his favorite son is " I'm just sittin' out here watching airplanes take off and fly..." He tries really hard to sing it with a country twang. It cracks me up. Today we went over to our neighbors house to talk about the preschool that we are starting up.. kinda like a joy school thing... anyways he kept telling me that the bus was coming to pick him up. He was pretty disappointed that it never did. He is really excited for school to start. This morning while I was on the toilet he came in and said, " Mama, you don't have a Willy should we buy you one? " ( Sorry if this offends anyone) I was laughin' hysterically!

Brock has turned into a little tornado he tears anything with in his reach into SHREDS! I feel like all day I am saying " No Brock, get down Brock, move Brock, get out of there Brock... ETC ETC " I am going nuts! I don't think Pierce was ever this curious. He would sit in front of a bucket full of toys for HOURS! How does anyone ever venture to the third child? I keep telling myself it is bound to get easier, but when ? How long? I know all you veteran Moms are getting a good kick out of me right now.. what a wimp I am I know!

6 comments:

lins.e said...

that is soooooooo freakin funny about the willie... I still laugh at the other willie story you told me about. Pierce cracks me up!!I'm a little nervous about Jonah being mobile too, he's normally so good that I think eventually he'll turn into a terror!!!

Jamie Reese said...

Tell Pierce he can ride home from school in my van...will that work for a bus. Also, as for having the third child...I don't think it gets any easier...when you get baby hungry you have selective memory, you forget all the notty things your other children do.

Johnson Family said...

Thats a funny story about Peirce wondering where your willie is. I love the fact that he thinks you can go buy one at the store. So funny! I know what you mean about the third child. Sometimes I think two is a good number!

Sadie Lady said...

What a crack up. Seriously if we don't laugh at our kids once a day something has to be wrong right? I am with you and the third kid. I don't think I am doing it. I am pretty comfortable with my two girls. Funny, you have two boys, lins has two boys, i have two girls, kel has two boys?? Wierd. What happened to Vicki and Justin?

The Birds said...

I love the things kids come up with! they are so funny! I think this is why we are mental enough to keep having more; eventhough they are naughty, they are so funny!

The Christensen's said...

Hey visiting teacher...So I found you!! I love your blog. I love that I have someone else I can relate to with a little stinker. I tell my Wes those same things all day long. I hope but doubt it gets easier. I just thought I would say hi. Talk to ya soon.