Thursday, September 4, 2008

Can't Believe He is 3!


Little bit excited about the presents. he had to have a picture with it!


Wow, to think that three years ago I was having my first child. Wow that is crazy to think about. Pierce has been such a blessing in my life. I am so grateful to be his mother, even when he is a big stinker. I have been thinking back to those memories when I knew I was about to become a mother and also the special times that I have had with my little Pierce. Happy Birthday little P! Here are some funny things about Pierce:

1. He was born in Pullman, Washington.

2. He was a stinker baby.. colic really bad, thought he was going to drive me to the loony bin!

3. He has his Dad's heart and pretty much anyone he comes in contact with, he is a sweet boy!

4. VERY SENSITIVE... When he was little and even now you even look at him the wrong way and he cries.. except for now he will say "you hurt my feelings" So sad!(Not sure who he got that from... um maybe me!)

5. He loves his brother, and the first thing he wants in the morning is a Squeeze and a smooch from Lump a Lump (Brockie)!

6. He loves his Friends... (Kinda like his daddy) He is always wanting to play with them and prays for them all the time.

7. Biggest worry wort of all time... (Whitney he might have you on this one!) He worries constantly. he has to be sure everyone is okay and happy all the time!

8. Loves Loves Loves Music, He could sing and dance all the time. It is really cute.

9. He absolutely got his non stop talking form his Dad! Sorry Trent it is true. This kid pretty much came out talking. He could talk your ear off. It is actually kinda nice because I can actually have someone to talk to during the day!In fact he is quite the comedian too. Funny things just spout out constantly.

10. He is the most special thing to me in the world. I can't even explain the joy that he has brought into my life. What a better person I am because of him. I just love my little peanut.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little P. Aunt Bicki loves you.

lins.e said...

Happy Happy HAPPY birthday little buddy... We love ya. sorry we can't come to your party, but we got you a way cool present... love aunt lins, dax and JO

Kelli J. said...

What a cute mama!

Sadie Lady said...

I am not ready. If Pierce is 3 already that means Lola is coming up on it too. Sad. They grow up too fast. Tell Pierce happy b-day from Lolabel

The James said...

Happy Birthday Pierce! You are such a handsome three year old. You are such a good mom Mikelle!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Pierce! I can't believe 3 years has gone by already. He so cute. Sorry we missed his party- we will have to celebrate later.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Happy Birthday Pierce! We Love you! It has been so fun watching him grow up. I remember when he was so little and seeing him everyday and hearing his loud laugh when he would laugh at any move I made would be the highlight of my day! And when we called Cam "MA"! We Love you! Ninny and MA!

Emily said...

Happy Happy Birthday. I am pretty sure that there is a book somewhere that says that you are required as a parent to go to Chuck E Cheese's at least one time in your adult life. Glad you survived!