Saturday, September 6, 2008

PaRtY TiMe..

Tyden and Pierce enjoying there ice cream cones at Chick -fil- a! Funny boys!
Pierce and Chuck-E!
Pierce and his Favorite Wall-E cake!
Finger lickin' good!
Pierce on his new Harley scooter! He has been wanting this for a long time. Doesn't he look cute?

So as you may know it was Pierce's third birthday on Thursday. We woke up that morning and he was so excited for his day. I was already up and I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said, " I just want you to play with me and don't clean!" Funny how he picks up on things.. I admit I am a little OCD when it comes to cleaning got that from my mother!Anyways I got him some little dumb toys to open in the morning because we wanted to save his bigger gifts for when Trent was around to watch him open them. So he got a mini balloon pump and balloons and we spent the morning blowing those up. He thought that was the coolest thing ever, and probably would have been satisfied with just that for a present. After getting ready we had to go to Target and pick up his Wall-E birthday cake. He was so excited and when the lady brought out his cake and gave it to me he looked at her and with all sincerity said," You made this for me.... it is my favorite, Thank you so much". It was a priceless moment. The lady said that was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to her. Funny. I probably would have given him an Oscar for his performance, some times he is a little bit dramatic.

Then we were off to my parents house. My mom took him out to Chick-fil-a for some good old nuggets and french fries yum.. and of course they have a pretty cool playground. We then tried to wrestle the kids at Target to get some odds and ends.. not a fun trip at all. He definitely needed some rest. Back to my moms for some rest indeed!

Later that night we went to Chuck-e-Cheese. Of course where else does a three year old want to celebrate his birthday.He was so excited. We had good time and good company. Thanks to all who could make it, and for those who couldn't we sure did miss ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Pierce licking his fingers. Is that one that I captured? Dang I'm good. It was so much fun. Tyden keeps telling me that he wants to have his birthday there again. We'll see.

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Pierce! Can you believe that it has already been three years. Where does time go? He is such a little cutie pie! I love hearing about all the funny things he says. So cute!

The Birds said...

Happy Birthday! They sure grow up fast! That should make you feel good that he just wants you for his birthday! Your kids are darling!