Monday, September 22, 2008

Going over to the DARK SIDE!

So it is official Trent has become a member of the dark side! He started a new job at the University of Utah today. He is such a funny guy. His new boss told him that they could wear polo shirts on Friday as long as they said University of Utah. He is honestly contemplating not doing it? What who doesn't join in on casual work day? Well Trent might be the first one I know of. He says that he just might be afraid his dad will take him out of his will if he is caught wearing one of these shirts! Funny... But if I am not mistaken isn't that where Brent went to school.. Maybe the Belliston's can clarify that for me. If you don't know my husband very well he is a TRUE BLUE fan and he is known for saying, " We bleed Blue at our house!" So funny to me though. I love BYU too , but wouldn't sacrifice a casual day for that!
Anyways enough of this nonsense, We are super excited for him to start something new. Trent is extremely excited too. He gets an itch to try something new just about every minute. A friend of ours said to him once that at least Heavenly Father won't be disappointed that he didn't try out all of his talents. He definitely is well diversified, but I guess that is what you love about Trent! We are proud of him and we think he is awesome. Good Job TBird!

4 comments:

The Woods said...

Now that you mention it...I think my dad did go there for a semester or so. I could be wrong. I too, would not sacrfice my casual day. I would probably change into a BYU shirt in the car or something. I hope he enjoys the new job.

Wendy said...

What would happen if he showed up to work with a BYU golf shirt on? They may not think that was to funny.

Ken and Jos said...

Congrats and Good Luck Trent.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

That is awesome for Trent. Besides the U is the better school. GO UTES!!!!!!! I hope they make him go to the games to support ha ha ha ha