Saturday, September 13, 2008

Utah State Fair

Last night we went to the Utah State fair. It is a family tradition at least for me I have gone for pretty much every year since I was born. We had a really fun time together. The boys had fun looking at all the animals. Brock loved the cows he was pointing at all of them and yelling out " dah dah dah" It was really cute. Pierce was most excited to see the goats and the bunnies. When we walked into the bunny exhibit he yelled,"It's the BUNNIES" At the top of his lungs.

What we would the fair be without a yummy corn dog? Their faces crack me up. They also enjoyed... of course some kettle corn, roasted almonds, and a snowie! Little bit on the spoiled side!

Do you think Pierce looks a little bit annoyed with his dad? I told him to look at me when I take the picture because every time I take one he looks away. This is what he did when I said that! Cute!

4 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Next time we will have to coordinate and go to the fair together...!

lins.e said...

I love the fair.. I've gone every year of my life untill we had to move to this wretched place... In that picture of you and brockee he looks like a little man!!!

Johnson Family said...

We love the fair. They are the best! I love the picture of Brock eating the corn dog! So cute! I love your short hair too.

The Tuft's said...

Hey there stranger!!! Your kids are soooo cute!!! Wow I can't believe you have two!!! I can't wait to chat more!!!