Thursday, September 11, 2008

So what is the best part of when Mama goes out with her Friends??







Having Papa watch you ! So on Tuesday night I went out to dinner with some friends from high school and Trent was at Young Mens. My cute Mom and Dad offered to watch the boys so I could go (Thanks). So when I returned the boys were downing some yummy Popsicles that Aunt Vicki had made them, lets just say the boys were in heaven. That is what Grammy and Papas are for right to let your kids so pretty much whatever they want and then make you be the bad guy! So as I am getting ready to leave my Dad has this sweet idea to take a office chair with the two boys and go down the driveway! It was hilarious to watch.. Here are the pictures to prove. Pierce and Brock were laughing so hard. As I was showing Pierce the pictures today he said, " Look Mama that was kinda like a ride at Dagoon (Lagoon)!" Funny kid.

7 comments:

Amy said...

How funny. I love the pictures of your Dad with the boys. What a creative idea:) I'm glad you were able to get out of the house and do something for you!

Anonymous said...

I love the second picture of them. I was thinking last night that I made kool-aid popsicles and Brockie was eating them. I didn't even think that it makes him throw up. Was he okay? Some times I just forget things.

Wendy said...

Better than a ride at Lagoon because it's free.
What cute boys you have~!

The James said...

How fun is that!!! Your boys look go cute in the pictures. I'm glad you got to go out with some friends.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Mom was telling me about this... Dad is hilarious.

lins.e said...

that papa sure is a character!!! Those pictures are sooo cute and funny!! love em

Brittanny said...

Those are the cutest pics and I must say granpas can be so stinking cute! I love to see Josh's dad with our kids!