Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Family's new Additions...

Hope that sparked your attention! Well no we aren't expecting any more little ones any time soon, but Pierce has been wanting a fish from Walmart for quite some time now. We finally went over to Walmart tonight and got him some fishies. He was so excited when the lady was catching them, I think that every part of his body was shaking. As soon as we got them he looked at me and said "hmmm what should we name them Mama?" I said I don't know what do you think and he said the black one should be Oscar and the orange one is pumpkin. So there you have it we have two new members of our family aren't they so cute.
OSCAR BELLISTON
PUMPKIN BELLISTON

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally imagine his body shaking with excitement. He's so cute. You know, Tyden has never questioned what happened to his fish Pico. I don't think that it has ever crossed his mind that the fish didn't move with us. Although he might say something now that Pierce has one. I hope that you are coming down today for mall day.

lins.e said...

why do kids love fish so much, i think there so dum. dax is obsessed with my mom and dads. i think thats what he's gettin from santa...shhhh don't tell! thats so cute that he named them...miss you guys!

Wendy said...

What a cutie...I love the names pumpkin and oscar..and that's awesome he decided on them all on his own. ENJOY!

The Tuft's said...

Fun Fun fishies!!! Your little boy looks just like your brother Ian!!! He is for sure a Barker!!!!! I can't believe how many people have had their thyroid taken out it seems very common. But I hope this will help me feel better too!!! Have fun with the newest family members!!!

Anonymous said...

You are too nice! I don't want any pets...not even a fish! Maybe I will get suckered in one day!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I love it! I remember when I got my first fish and I named it Rainbow... and then it died because the water was too hot. :(

Amy said...

How fun! We will have to come up and see your additions:)

Ashley Hardison said...

A fish is a good pet to have. When I was little that is all my parents would let me have. If they die you flush it down the toilet and get a new one. It is kind of hard to get emotionally attached to a fish, since they can't play with you, right?