Monday, October 27, 2008

Look at the time!!!

Oh yeah... we are selling our 4-Runner.... Trent has decided that we NEED a minivan.... He is funny. He really loves them so much and has been dying to get one since we started having kids. I am not kidding. So when our Friends put theirs up for sale he jumped on it. It is official I will become a minivan Mom. Don't laugh because I never thought it would happen but it is true. Oh well, at least is is a cute one right. Thanks Kevin and Jamie!
Playing outdoors. If Brock even hears the door open he makes a beeline for it, and he just follows Pierces lead. Always wanting to be in the action. Pierce guides him around and tries to make him laugh.

Brock just backed up into Trent's lap and just got cozy. He loves his daddy. I couldn't resist this picture. He was so content just sitting there with his daddy.
Trent entertaining the boys.. what a fun dad. LUCKY boys! Don't worry the undies were clean!
Cute little buddy. He tries so hard to be happy. I wish I could be more like him. he has the funnest personality.
Our studly pumpkins!
Can't get enough of this cute one!
Seriously why in the crap am I still awake? I cannot sleep tonight! I am not sure why. I have been so worried about my little Brockie today. I just want him to get better. I know that I just might be blowing this out of proportion but I can't help it I am a mother. I guess it comes with the territory right? I just had to blog about this because I need to get it of my chest. why do I have to be such a worry wort? Why can't I just let it go and fall asleep.. I think it is genetics! Here I sit wide awake at one in the morning knowing that in just a few short hours my sweet little angel children will awake and I will be so exhausted! Still I cannot fall asleep. Anyways here are some goings on at our house this past week.....

We carved pumpkins... well I carved them while Trent entertained the kids. They lost interest in the pumpkins after about 5 seconds. They didn't turn out the cutest, but I got the job done!


Trent and I got to go to the BYU game on Saturday. Thanks to our good friends Joe and Ashley.. we had lots of fun catching up. I am pretty sure Ashley and I really had no clue what was going on in the game we just loved chatting. It really is great that we get along so well. I wish we lived closer. Thanks to my parents for keeping the boys so we could enjoy the game.

Trent's dad came and visited Friday night. Pierce and Brockie love their "Brown Papa" they were sad to see him go as always. We stayed up late and chatted. I realize more and more how much Trent and his dad are alike.
Also this weekend Trent's friend Brandon "Cougar" came to visit. Pierce thought he was so cool. He really enjoyed having him around to play with. So did Trent and I, it really brought back a lot of memories of when Trent and I were dating. We had so many good times with Cougar! We really miss him. And here is hoping he finds the perfect girl to marry. We are routing for him.. so if you know a really great girl we know a really great guy!

We have been super busy. I only wish time would pass a little slower my boys are really growing up too fast. I just want to enjoy this time. Pierce seriously is getting too big. he is always saying the funniest things. He is really into Toys Story lately and it always pretending to be Buzz Lightyear. Brock thinks Pierce is the best thing alive, they are starting to interact more and more lately it melts my heart.
Today at church was the Primary Program. I must say I felt the spirit so strongly. Children have such powerful influences. I love that song "If the Savior Stood beside Me" What a testimony builder. It is so great to see the excitement in the children as they each had a special part in the program... it is contagious. I love the Primary children.

As you can probably tell I am just rambling on and on jumping from subject to subject.... maybe I should try to get some sleep.

9 comments:

The Woods said...

Welcome to the minivan club! I want to see a picture! I hope everything works out with little Brockie. We love that little guy so much.

The James said...

I love my minivan. It is sooooo much easier to put kids in the carseats with a van. If the Savior Stood Besi de Me is my all time favorite primary song too!!!

Watts Family said...

Mikelle you are the sweetest mom in the world. I hope that things get better for your little guy.
Cute pictures.

Jeramy and Coleen said...

Hey our program was sunday,it was great. That song is my favorite primary song now too! You will have to show the van off! I'm sure it will be better in a lot of ways.

Anonymous said...

You never know what will happen when you "grow up"....becoming a minivan mom is so popular!! You will love the space, I'm sure! That cracks me up that it's Trent that wants it though! Cute pics too!

Ken and Jos said...

What?!? A minivan?? You only have two kids? Does this mean another is on the way :) I can't believe you've given in to the minivan club. I may have to make fun of you. Just teasin', if it works than why not.

Sadie Lady said...

I always find I am much more in the mood to blog late at night....I hear you on not being able to sleep when they are sick. If the girls are ever sick I swear I sleep with one eye open cause I hear every move they make.

The Birds said...

COngrats on the new car! With the gas prices the way they are, I wish I had one also! I hear you on the slow down, kids grow way too fast!

Emily said...

I can't believe your husband let you take that picture, and then post it!! And just for the record, I love our van because the kids can't touch each other - a lot less fighting!!