Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pierce is funny


So I thought I would share this story because I thought it was funny. You probably won't but here it is anyways. Last night I said to Pierce, " Hey should we turn on some music and dance?" He said, " Um sure". So I said to him " Who do you want to listen to?" and without skipping a beat he said, " How about some Chris Brown!" I was laughing so hard... I haven't ever mentioned his name, although I do like him. It really does amaze me on what he picks up on. Anyways that is my funny story!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris Brown? I swear, where does that kid get the things he says? Maybe he needs his CD or put it on his ipod.

Natti said...

He's got good taste!

Johnson Family said...

It is just amazing what they pick up on. They are little sponges!

Ken and Jos said...

That's funny! He's a little thug!