Friday, October 17, 2008

thanks for the idea Ian...

This is his Wall-e face!


My cute little Lumpy!

So we were super bored last night. Last time we were at Dax's house he had this cardboard box that he wore around pretending to be Wall-e. So pierce suggested that we make him a box so that he can be Wall-e like Dax. I have to say it was pretty fun to make and we were both laughing our heads off making it. After we made it though he said now you need to make one for Brockie.. he should be Eve. Hahaha anyways we had a good time and were entertained. So thanks Ian for the idea!We finished the evening with a Ice-cream cone. Brock loves Ice-cream he can down them so fast. It is really cute.

6 comments:

Kelli J. said...

So easily entertained!!! I don't know why we spend so much on toys when they would rather just create their own stuff. What a fun time for you and Pierce. Thanks for the info on Joy School.

lins.e said...

bah... thats funny. Yours looks way more professional then ours!!!

lins.e said...

I just put pics up of dax and a box too... kids and there funny ideas

Brandy J. said...

Mikelle,

Ashley J. (now Ashley B.) left a comment on my blog last month and I was just pursuing her site when I found your blog. It's still a little surreal for me to think that you have two kids (who are both very cute by the way)! I heard Hillary blessed her second baby on Sunday so it looks like Dave and I are really falling behind. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm glad to see everything is going well for you and your family.

~Brandy (and Dave)

Emily said...

Way to have a great time with a cardboard box!! Nothing better.

The Larsens said...

Hey Mikelle,

I don't know if this is too creepy, but I occasionally check out your blog when I am looking at Amys. Your boys are too stinkin cute, they look so much like you. We have a blog too, send me an email if you want to check it out so I can send you an invitation. My email is hillaryrock@hotmail.com