Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Easter.. a little bit late

This year we went to the wonderful Clearfield Easter egg hunt. The boys had a blast. They both got tons of eggs and inside some of the eggs is a ticket to choose a prize. They both were very lucky and got one. Pierce got some sweet water guns. Brock got this cute little stuffed bunny. The entire thing only lasted like a minute and a half, but it is so well organized. I think this will be a long standing tradition!
Here they are getting ready for the egg hunt. They both were so excited!

Okay so what is Easter without a million pictures! Really and not one of them are they both cooperating.. so you get the idea here. They didn't want me take their picture!


Pierce yelling at me to stop!
Brock's evil eye!
Of course on Sunday we went to my parent's house after church to eat some yet again yummy food. My dad is amazing, what can I say! Before the big shindig all began , my mom had her annual Easter egg hunt. The boys were super excited, and so are the parents, because these eggs are filled with money. Dax got the grand prize this year but Pierce and Brock did get a combined effort of $7.50! All in all it was a great one! Loved seeing family and being together. So grateful to be in a great family!

1 comment:

Sadie Lady said...

I love it with Pierce yelling at you to stop! perfect!