Friday, April 10, 2009

things to remember..

So this post is mostly for my memories.. so I won't forget these things that have been going on lately. This morning when I got out of the shower Pierce was yelling,"Hey mom, come check it out!" He was in the kennel with Gracie. He absolutely loves his dog. He calls her, "My little sweetie!" Cute!
A couple of days ago I sent Brock into the bathroom to go potty. I went to go check on him to see how it was going and this is what I found! I think he has been learning some things from his daddy!

This is Gracie during conference.. She is quite a LAZY dog. She sleeps all the time. The other day I took her and the boys on a 3 mile walk and she gave up about the 1st mile and jumped into the stroller. What a sight that was, I am sure, a lady pushing a double stroller with two boys and a lazy puppy!She is starting to grow on me a little!
This last weekend was fun also because Trent's dad and brother Brady and Braxton came down for conference. They all went to priesthood together, Elias too, and had their traditional pie afterwards. The girls went out to The Pizza Factory... Pierce and Brock both crying their bloody heads off because they wanted to stay home.. go figure! Pierce was crying because he didn't want to do with the girls, because he is a boy! He didn't understand why he didn't get to go with them.

3 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

My girls love to get in the kennels, but usually they push out the doggies. I would have loved to see you pushing the stroller.

Jennifer and Jameson said...

I love the pics! The one on the potty is a classic!

The James said...

You're blog is so fun to read. Brock is so cute reading on the potty. What great memories.