Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The tooth fairy Came!

Pierce woke up this morning and found this letter under his pillow. He was pretty excited about the letter, but when he saw the money he said," Oh man, my surprise is money?! I thought she would bring me one of those singing tooth brushes!" Way to go tooth fairy~you totally blew it on that one! I thought the tooth fairy was doing pretty well, when I was a kid I was lucky to get a quarter or two! Sheesh!I guess she better get with the times, mental note: Singing tooth brush!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Ha ha! That makes me laugh that he was disappointed about getting money. I can't believe he has already lost a tooth. Jordan isn't even close!

lins.e said...

two dollars, wow tooth fairy. I thought I was a lucky dog getting one. How did he lose a tooth already? That's nuts

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

HAHAHA singing tooth brush?

Ken and Jos said...

Ha, ha - that's pretty freakin' hilarious!