Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Because life would be boring with out him!

In case you have been missing my spunky little Lumpy, here are some recent things he has said:

We were at the store the other day and we turned down the next aisle. There was a large lady in the way. Brock says to the lady," Excuse me lady!" I thought how nice and polite! Before I could finish that thought he chimed in with," Wow!! You have a BIG BOOTY!" as he was pointing at her! Oh my goodness was I embarrassed. Luckily the lady laughed it off! We apologized and quickly exited that aisle!

The other night during our family scripture reading, Brock was having a really hard time listening and being quiet. Well he does every night,but this time it was worse than usual. So I told him to sit and be quiet. Trent than told him that he needed to tell me he was sorry. He fired back with," I am all out of sorrys!" Both Trent and I could hardly keep a straight face! Oh my gosh, where does this kid come up with these!

He got in trouble the other day and was throwing a fit. He was crying. I told him to stop crying. He said, " I can't mom, my brain keeps telling me to cry!"

Brock is growing up. He is always making us laugh. Life would be so boring without him! We love him so much!

3 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

HAHAHAHHAAHAHA. I could read Brockisms all day long. They lighten up my day for sure hahaha.

The Woods said...

Love me some Lumps!

Sadie Lady said...

OMG! I would die if my girls did that to some stranger. Hard enough when they say it to me.