Thursday, November 17, 2011

Got my haircut

Finding a hair stylist here has been one of the hardest things. I have been doing my own maintaining and creative dye jobs on my own. It is hard work, but had to be done. I am pretty sure I should have just gone to hair school. Anyways, about a month ago I met a new girl in my ward here, Stephanie Haretuku. So guess how excited I was to find out that she did hair!!!! Anyways, I finally made an appointment and got my hair cut. Feels soooooo good! And of course here is an extra bonus.. a picture with me and Jaida!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! So when are you guys coming out here so I can see it in person??????

lins.e said...

Lets do your hair when you come ~k~
I'll pencil ya in...

Kohl said...

Jaida's hair is beautiful! Love the curls and she has so much hair! She is adorable.