Saturday, November 12, 2011

Irresistible

 Really this girl is pretty irresistible! How could you not fall in love with this girl, even when she is crabby and throws tantrums. Most of the time she is a gem, but when she isn't happy~ watch out!! She thinks she is big and in charge!
 Her hair is the best too. I love to go and get her when she wakes up because she always has a big ol' beehive/ birds nest going on. I can't tell you how many people stop and talk to us, when we are out, about her hair. I think she is one lucky girl.
 She is such a cheese ball sometimes.
I love you my little lovey. You make my heart happy. I am thankful to be your mom!

5 comments:

The Woods said...

Oh.My.Heck! That hair is to die for. Love her!

grammyb said...

Thankful to be your mom!

Sadie Lady said...

What a beauty. She is going to get all the boys! Good thing she has two older brothers to keep them in line.

Kelli J. said...

She really is such a cutie!!!

The Larsens said...

Wow, I haven't looked at your blog for a while. I can't believe how big Jada has gotten. She is adorable! All your kids are!