Thursday, January 26, 2012

Brock's Scissors


Hahaha.. these pictures make me laugh. January 4th was an exciting day at our house. Brock got a "new" (to him at least) desk. Something that he has wanted to have for some time now. A place that he can color and cut and  paste to his desire. Sounds like Heaven to a boy who loves art. In the morning I took him to go and buy some "kid friendly" scissors and gave him the "this is only to use on paper " talk. Well that was in one ear and out the other.
Later that night he was driving me nuts asking me to do a million things at once like he always seems to do. I told him to go down stairs and do whatever he wanted on his new desk. I suppose now that I should have given him some more guidelines. When he came back up 20 minutes later this is what I saw! Great, just Great! I really couldn't stop laughing at it. Which made him mad! When I asked him why he told me," well, I was sick and tired of people thinking that I was a girl. Plus I needed a haircut, I told you a million times!!"
Don't you worry he got the full on buzz cut, yes even though it is winter here. And an extra added bonus school picture were a few days later, so we will always look back and remember Brock's awesome hair cut.

No comments: