Wednesday, January 4, 2012

~Happy Birthday 29 Years Young~

 I turned the big 29 on December 28, 2011. If you ask me if I am starting to feel old.. my answer would simply be, Yes! I had a really great day. I woke up and went to the gym, sounds like what an old person would do on their birthday. Truth of the matter is that I new I would be eating unhealthy the whole day so I needed to counteract it with some calorie burning. I came home to my Christmas Tree being taken down, I hate having the tree up for my birthday. I was super glad that Trent made this happen for me. My Awesome Dad was cooking up omelettes, hash browns, Bacon (yuck), and toast in the kitchen. Our breakfast was super yummy, I totally miss my Dad's cooking. I got ready and then got to spend the day shopping with just my mom, NO KIDS!!! It was amazing how many stores we could hit and how much more we accomplished. After returning home my cute Husband took me out to dinner at Outback for some yummy steak.
 We met back up with everyone (kids, my parents and Trent's parents) all at the Mission home. I got totally spoiled with gifts.
 We ate this yummy cake and Ice-cream.
 Took some pictures
 Me and my Cute parents. They were a very good Present, they came just for my birthday, at least that is what I tell myself, I am sure my kids had nothing to do with their visit.;)!
 Party Animal!
 Still in love
Every Party has a pooper.. that is why we invited Lumps! Thanks to all who made my day very special. I had a fantastic day. Here is to my last year in the 20's!

3 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

Happy, happy birthday! It's freakin' crazy we are already 29.

Kelli J. said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like the perfect day!!! Endilge in every opportunity to say ypu are 29 this year...30 sounds soooo much older. And i know from experience ;)

Sadie Lady said...

You look amazing for being so OLD! Just kidding You are amazing. Hope this year treats you well, because then comes the real old stuff....like depends and such.