Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

 Trent and I are pretty big fans of the show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on Food Network. Whenever there is a restaurant that is showcased near us we feel obligated to give it a try. My parents flew into town and we figured that we would take them out to G&A Restaurant. It is a "some-what famous" Hot dog place here in Baltimore. I think it would probably be classified as a Dive.
It is in a rough part of Baltimore.
 We were up for the challenge. At the top of the "big guy" himself .. Andy. He was a pretty cool guy.
 We had to get a picture of Guy Fieri too.
Honestly I don't know what my deal is with pictures, but really I cannot keep my eyes open. We even tried twice and in both my eyes are closed.. well you get the point we were there and liked it. Their fries were tasty and they serve them with gravy, surprisingly good. I had the Baltimore burger and it was a good burger. One good thing is they have the good ice, simple joys!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Joe and Jada close their eyes in every single picture if there is a flash even if we try 20 times - you're not alone!

Ken and Jos said...

We LOVE that show!