Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All about Mom interview

I thought it would be fun to question my kids (Brock and Pierce) about me and see who knows me best.

1. How old is your Mom?
P: 29
B: 16

2. What is her favorite color?
P: Red
B: Pink

3. What is her favorite food?
P: Chocolate
B: Enchiladas

4. How tall is she?
P: 20 ft.
B: 20 ft.
( I even interviewed them separate and they still had the same answer!)

5. What size shoes does she wear?
P: Medium
B: 16

6. What is her favorite T.V. show?
P: The News
B: Little Mermaid

7. What time does she wake up?
P: 1 in the morning
B: 7:30

8.  What does she do while you are at school?
P: Play with kids
B: Play all day

9. What is your Mom's first name?
P: Mikelle
B: Mikelle

10. What do you like best about your Mom?
P: She gives me good hugs.
B: She makes me food.



3 comments:

The Woods said...

Funniest thing ever!! I love that you're 20 feet tall.

Anonymous said...

So nice to see Chocolate is someone else's favorite food :) Cute idea!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA. Hilarious. I love your kids! Such a cute idea to document this. They will laugh at it someday. Love that Pierce thinks you get up at 1 in the morning and they both think you play all day. Just havin a party while they are at school! :)