Friday, May 11, 2012

Mommy and me Breakfast and a play!

 Today was a very special morning. I got to go with my little Lumpy to preschool today for breakfast and then to a play. We were served (it was super cute he even served me the food) blueberry muffins, juice and fruit. He made me a really sweet card that cracked me up when I read it, " Happy Mother's Day! I love you because you make us nice cookies and you play with me. You do my laundry too!" I guess I should be grateful that he appreciates the simple things and at least he notices that I do his laundry. Made me laugh.
After our breakfast we went and saw a play at Toby's Dinner Theatre. They put on Peter Rabbit. He was super cute the whole time we were together. I love this age. He held my hand, opened the door for me and sat next to me the whole time. This will be a day that I remember and Cherish always. I love you Brock Thomas.

*side note: Today I dressed him up really nice for our special date and we even did his hair, he was not happy about that. When he got to school his teacher said, "Wow, Brock you look really handsome today. Would you like to go out on a date with me?" He looked at her kinda funny and said back, " Um probably not because you are TOO OLD for me!" hahahaha, his teacher has a pretty good personality and laughed really hard. ( To his credit she is pretty old!!)

1 comment:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

hahahah. That is too cute. Love lil Lumpy! He is getting too big. What a sweet memory.