Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hopscotch

 Okay, as a kid I LOVED to play hopscotch and I did almost every recess. The kids in our neighborhood had never heard of it.. WHAT?? I have made it my goal to teach every single one of them the fine art of Hopscotchery! Tonight we busted out the chalk and got busy on lesson number one!
 Both boys liked it and were giggling as they hopped and skipped! I know you are all dying to see a picture of me doing it, sorry not going to happen. While we were out enjoying the nice day I noticed how fabulous our Azalea bushes were looking and just couldn't resist taking some pictures of my kids in front of them!
 "Mom why are you taking pictures of me?" I love this little girl!
 She heard a "tweet-tweet!" and got so excited. I am so glad I captured her face.. priceless.
 I love her crooked little half smile. And check out those curls.

 Pierce was most embarrassed that I made him stand in front of these bushes while all his friends were outside. "MOOOOMM, Why are you making me do this? Hurry up!"
 Brock and his cute cheesy grin. He was more than willing to pose for me.
And later on he found a caterpillar and he told me that "its official name is a Lumpy-Willow Caterpillar!" Haha good name!

No comments: