Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Date with Pierce

 Pierce actually asked if we could please go out on a date together. That never happens. Usually they like to go with their dad. So I asked him what he had in mind. He said all he wanted to do was go to Build-a-Bear and to get a pretzel at the mall. I have never taken my kids to Build-a-Bear because to be honest I felt like it was so over-priced and lame. Turns out that it was still over-priced, but that actually Pierce loved every moment of it! So I guess going was worth it. He chose this bear and also a scent to put inside. (yup, they try every way to sell you on EVERY stinking thing in the store) So his bear smells like chocolate mint. He also has a very stylish Harley Davidson t-shirt too. Pierce named him Camo and has slept with him every night since.
We had a great time together. Of course my favorite part was getting the pretzel. One of my most favorite memories with my mom was going to the mall with her and getting pretzels.

No comments: