Sunday, October 13, 2013

Game Day

Jaida has been really into playing games with me lately. She really misses her brothers while they are at school. We try hard to have lots of fun together when they aren't around to make up for it. She loves the game Don't break the Ice. I think it is pretty cute that she thinks that you win if you are the one to knock the guy down. I have to try to really enjoy moments like this because the truth is I am her second favorite. She is very much a daddy's girl and when he is around she wants nothing to do with me. Just yesterday I asked he to go with me. She told me no and that she would rather hang out with daddy. I told her I would get her a treat or go somewhere fun. She thought about it for a second and said," I've got an idea.. maybe if you invite Daddy to go with us I will go!" Trent tried bribing her with money, Nope! He tried tricking her into my car, Nope. It's okay, Trent is the more fun novelty item around here. We are all trying to get our time in with him. I love you Jaida. I will always cherish these times when you actually want to play with me.

No comments: