Sunday, October 13, 2013

Such a good brother

Pierce is really so helpful to me with Allie. There are times when life is just getting hectic and crazy and mom is about to lose it. He has always had a 6th sense for knowing when I just need a hug or a smile. I love that about him. Allie always seems to be going nuts right about the time I need to be doing 50 things. Like homework, reading with kids, making dinner, etc. There is one trick with Allie and that happens to be taking her outside. She loves being outside. She almost never cries outside. On this particular day when her craziness started I was literally trying to get the 50 things done asap, but it wasn't happening. My sweet Pierce came to the rescue and without even saying anything to him. He swooped in and took Allie out in the backyard. Of course she stopped screaming and all was good. I peeked out on them and caught this tender moment. He was talking and singing to her. It melted  my heart. I love my Pierce boy, thanks for rescuing me again buddy.

No comments: