Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday TBIRD!


Well today is my cute husbands birthday! He is turning the big 33. It is such a special day for him because he has waited 33 years for this day. Why you ask? Because today is his 33rd birthday the same number as his all time favorite basketball players jersey number #33 Larry Bird. What a momentous occasion! I hope that today brings him what he has been waiting for for 33 years or he surely will be disappointed! Here is why I love my Tbird.... (just so you know this is only a few, I don't want to be held liable for leaving any reasons out... the joys of being married to a lawyer!)
1. Tbird is always good for a laugh. He is hilarious. He makes me laugh so hard.
2. Tbird loves, loves, loves Facebook and meeting up with all of all his"Friends!" This makes me laugh!
3. Tbird loves to watch extreme fighting with me and shhh.. don't tell even a chick flick every now and then.
4. He is the Best dad in the whole wide world. No wonder they like him way more than me! I do call him DISNEYLAND DAD!
5. He loves to eat just like me... I am glad I have a partner in crime with me. We love trying new things and going out to eat. Outback is our favorite place!
6. He is 7 yes.. 7 years older than me. Do the math.. you'll figure out how old I am. We are a good combo. I actually feel like I am his age most of the time. Except when he wants to go to bed at 8:30 and I am like are you kidding me!
7. He is a stud... what can I say I married a handsome guy!
8. Tbird loves to be cozy... also nice because I am the same. We love a good blanket and a movie.
9. He has always dreamed of a sports room... he loves sports memorabilia. It cracks me up!
10. He is a hard worker. Heck we have a house because of him. We all know I wasn't the one putting sweat equity into this! This is a great trait to have.
11. He loves to Serve others. He is always looking for ways to help others. I love this about him!
12. TBIRD lives for his friends. I have never met anyone with so many BEST FRIENDS! Seriously and he keeps in touch with all of them. He also is accumulating new ones all them time.
13. Most of all he loves me even when most of the time I am a crabby wife and just party all day at home with out him! I can't believe he really has put up with me for this long. Sure do love ya TBIRD. even though you probably won't even read this.Hope you have the best BIRTHDAY Larry Bird #33! Love you!

6 comments:

The Woods said...

Those were all perfect. I hope he has a great day.

The James said...

Happy Birthday Trent!!! You are the same age as we are (me & Ryan).

lins.e said...

happy birthday unta went. We sure love ya.. dax and jo...

sheesh i'm glad i'm not gonna be that old for a while.... ah ha just kidding

your a cute little wife mikelle

Ken and Jos said...

Happy Birthday Trent! I love how you listed what you love about him, that was cute!

Sadie Lady said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY TRENT. We all hope you have a great one.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Happy 33rd Birthday Uncle Trent! Ha ha. Hope it was the best!