Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lots of snow...

Pierce.. Tryting to pose for me.
Lumpy is always good for a cute smile. Camera hog. If Pierce gets in the picture he will try and push him away!

CHEESE!



Throwing Snowballs! Loves the snow!


Bundled up!

So these past few days have just been over loaded with snow! It hasn't been too bad especially if you don't try and go out in it! Trent had an awful time coming home in it last night and it took me an hour and a half to get to work 6 miles away! I was an hour late. Not so fun! But me and the boys did have lots of fun playing in it earlier in the day! Well, I was more shoveling our huge driveway while they were playing in it. Brock was so bundled up he could hardly move, whenever he fell down he really couldn't get back up so he would just cry for me to come pick him back up. It reminded me of the Christmas story when that kid falls and says I have fallen and I can't get up!He also learned a very important lesson about keeping his gloves on his hands. he touched the cold snow with his bare hands and he was screaming! Funny! Pierce was in Heaven, he did not want to come back inside. Our neighbors Liam and Gavin were out and they were having snowball fights and climbing on top of our towers of snow!
This morning we had joyschool at Tates house... I am a loser mom and forgot my camera. They had a pajama party and all took their favorite Christmas toy. It was fun to have them tell about their toys. Isaac was so cute he got an Ironman action figure. And the way he described it was hilarious! Kids are so funny. Pierce was so excited to go today he really has been talking about it for like a week.
I also forgot to post that my cute Pierce is now in Primary. Sunday was his first day of being a Sunbeem. He did so good and stayed the whole time. I was so glad... because I really have been so worried that he wouldn't respond well to this change, because change really throws Pierce off. He just goes into freak mode. A few weeks ago Trent rearranged the appliances in the kitchen, namely the toaster and this sent Pierce over the edge. For days he cried for us to move it back. He was so stressed out. Anyways, he was quite fond of the Bottoms and Brother Billings, but he liked his new teachers. When I picked him up on Sunday I asked him how Sunbeems was and he replied" I was a little bit scared, but I am REALLY hungry!" He figured out that Snack time was NO MORE!

3 comments:

Ash said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas and still having fun in the snow! Wish my little dude was just a bit older so we could go out and play in it, but we just have to watch Z from the window ;) No worries about forgetting your camera for joyschool- I forgot the toy! :) Superstar Mom I am!
I love how Pierce was hungry after primary- also love that he was SO big and stayed all by himself. That would have been nice. Maybe next week ;) Cute kids!

The James said...

Your boys look so cute all bundled up to play in the snow. The snow is sure pretty but it's no fun to drive in for sure. That's cool you shoveled the driveway. If Ryan doesn't do it here it doesn't get done.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I am not jealous that you guys got more snow than we did but it sure looks like Pierce and Lumpy love it.