Thursday, January 15, 2009

Primary Childrens and Pink Eye







Honestly does that place clean their toys and waiting rooms? Every time we go there we come home with some sort of illness. After the last time we were there and contracted Rotovirus we were even more anal about keeping our kids hands clean and watching their every move. I think we went through an entire bottle of the hand sanitizer while we were there this last time. But to our dismay Pierce came back with PINK EYE! Yuck! It is so gross! I just hope that he is the only one who gets it! We are keeping our fingers crossed! Today it spread to the other eye.. yay!
On a more positive note we found out that Brock's Ears were doing great. His tubes are working just wonderfully. We were very excited!

6 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

Ouch!! Looks painful, poor little guy. Lets hope it doesn't go to the other eye. Ken got pink eye a year or so ago and it went into both eyes. I hope you and the rest of your fam don't get it from him. I'm glad things are going good with Brock's tubes/ears, that is GOOD news.

Sadie Lady said...

Great news. I am so happy that things are looking good for Brock. What a relief. Waiting rooms are the worst. No doubt about it.

Kohl said...

I HATE pink eye. Liam picked it up last Christmas at the Dr's and shared it with Gavin and me. It was horrible. Hope the rest of you don't get it. Glad to hear the everything is good with Brock's ears!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Kind of ironic... I guess that is there way of staying in business... by keeping poor lil kids sick...

lins.e said...

oh yikes... I think dax had that once, is it itchy? poor lil guy, we love him!!!!

Anonymous said...

It just hurts my heart that I am not around them anymore. You know how much I love Pierce. I'm crying right now thinking about it. I would love to have him spend a Saturday with me and the kids. I dont work this Saturday. I would come and pick him up. Let me know.