Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Boring Rainy Day

What do you do when you are bored out of your brains! It has been a yucky rainy day and we were going nuts by 11 AM so we tried to be creative today. We have lots of boxes hanging around, so we decided to make cars. The boys had a really fun time making them and choosing the colors. It has kept them entertained for the last couple of hours.
Lumpy so Proud of his " Green Machine"!


Pierce wanted to have a Blue car just like his daddy's car. He also named it "The Blue Poo" Hahaha! We used to have a car named that when I was in high school, I told him about it a few months back and he of course remembered its name.

I used to do this when I was a kid. It brought back a lot of memories. Funny how a simple box can be so entertaining!




2 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

You are soo good to your boys. What a fun way to get away from the boredom.

Jeramy and Coleen said...

What a cute idea! I don't recall ever doing anything like that. I will now have to dig into the memory box and remember some fun ideas.