Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gotta love Brock

In true form again, Brockie decided to embarrass me.. We went to Burger King yesterday with my mom while she was here. As we were sitting down to eat, a lady walked in that could pass as a guy. She had short hair and a hat on. Brock points and yells out,"Hey mama, is that a boy or a girl?" Before I can get a word in he repeats it just as loud, but this time a more enthusiastic point. Hahaha... Gotta love moments like this as a mother. I just smiled and chuckled, what else can you do?

2 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

You should really write a book about things he says like this in public... this, the pirate man, the witch woman and chocolate Ida. Ha ha.

grammyb said...

Oh my Gosh! I was thinking,is he really saying that! Kids are so honest!