Saturday, March 27, 2010

We Love Jaida Bug

Today we took the boys down to the hospital to go and see their sister. The nurses have okayed her to go out in the hall for a few minutes so that the boys could see her. Pierce was so excited to hold her again. Brock just wanted to pet her over and over.
They both were curious about her PICC line in her head. Pierce said that is going to make her all better!

Pierce was worried that when we left she would be so sad that we forgot her! He sure does miss her!


5 comments:

The James said...

I'm sure thinking and praying for you guys. I totally know how you feel. Jaida is your little angel from heaven!

Stephanie James

Sadie Lady said...

Already he has his protective brother skills. What a great family.

Johnson Family said...

Ahhh your little boys are so sweet. Your posts make me tear up. You are so strong! I will be celebrating for you the day you get to bring her home. Hang in there!

Ashley said...

Ahhh that is so stinkin' cute. I've had you guys on my mind constantly. I've felt that you were truly inspired to take her in {even if it was for a different reason}. I hope Jaida will continue to get better so you can finally bring her home. Looks like you'll have lot of good help. :)

Did I mention we love her name? At our house Jordan likes the name Jada Potata {then he laughs hysterically as she shrieks}.

We are keeping you in our prayers.

lins.e said...

did I tell you yet that I think she looks exactly like pierce did when he was a baby? Cute little farts... hope she gets out soon. Miss you guys