Friday, April 2, 2010

Some things about the boys

Lately the boys have been out enjoying the sunshine. We have a playground in our town homes and they love to walk down there and play.
Brock's new lines lately include:
Whenever I ask him to do something he replies with," Quit telling me three times!" or " I don't know what that means!" He is also finally starting to grow and looking more and more like a big boy. He is also finally potty trained! Yahoo! Just in time before we had Jaida!
Pierce is all geared up for soccer this year. It is his very first year playing. He has been looking forward to this for quite some time now. We took him to get his gear last weekend to prepare him for practice. He was so excited. He carried the stuff all around the store. Yesterday was his very first practice. All day he carried his cleats and shin guards all around the house. He kept saying,"Just let me know when it is time mom!" Trent said he was the biggest kid on the team, although they are all 4 year olds!
I love the stages that they both are in right now. They are constantly making me laugh!

No comments: