Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter for the boys!

Our crazy Easter Bunny hid the boys buckets in the house with clues leading them on a wild goose chase. I thought this was the funnest part, watching them try to figure out where to go next! In the end they were so excited to get their buckets.

As Pierce was unloading his he looked over at Trent and I and said," Hey Mom where is your and Dad's buckets?" I said," Oh we must have been bad!" He said, "Well, Dad hasn't!" I said ,"What?" He said, " Well you are mean to me!" I guess I better work on that for next year! The boys each got a new outfit, bubbles, chalk, silly string, Spiderman stickers and notebook, and of course candy!I am so lame that I didn't get a picture of the boys with their buckets!

The night before we went over to Gramsie and Brown Papa Belliston's house and colored eggs and then had a Easter egg hunt. The boys were really excited for the hunt. It was cute to see how much fun they were having looking for the eggs. I think we had a total of 46 eggs. So they hit the mother-load because each one had candy or money in it! Brock was really proud of the eggs he colored!

Pierce was more interested in the candy he was going to get from the hunt! He is the ULTIMATE sugar loving kid! Anything with sugar he will eat!

T-bird being a good sport and coloring eggs with the boys!

The hunt is on...

Every time Brock found an egg he would jump up and down with excitement!

The weather has been so nice here. The boys have enjoyed getting out riding in their Jeep again!

The Mission home has a pretty big backyard with tons of trees, the boys rode all around the yard laughing their heads off!













1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute. Jordan always tells me how mean I am and that he wants a new mom and then he'll always come back a few minutes later and tell me sorry . . . I seriously sit in shock that he is already saying these things. With "Disneyland Dad's" we are doomed to be the "mean ones" I guess! Hope your doing well.

I'm trying to convince Joe we need to go out there to visit since I've never been, maybe TBird needs to work on him.