Wednesday, April 21, 2010

one month

It is hard for me to imagine just over a month ago I gave birth to this sweetie pie. Probably because we have only had her home for a couple of weeks!She is such a wonderful baby and brings so much happiness to our home. She is a wonderful sleeper.. which I have never experienced with ANY of my children. She pretty much only cries if she is hungry! She ABSOLUTELY loves her wubbanub pacifier. She hates having her arms wrapped in her blanket. She burps like a man!
I realized today that I have hardly any pictures of her since we have been home... mostly because I feel bad for her to have pictures with her lame oxygen stickers on her pretty little face. So I started trying to take some more today, I realize it was more important to have the memories of her than be worrying about her oxygen circle stickers! I love her face in this one!

Brock has suddenly taken more interest in her. He always wants to hold her, which makes my job of watching him like a hawk even harder! He is so independent, he often tries to pick her up by himself while he is saying, " I got you Jaida bug, I gotcha!"
She is such a patient little thing. She sits in her boppy and watches her CRAZY brothers run, wrestle and scream at the top of their lungs. All the while she just gives weird looks at them like, "what is your deal!"

She has just started making these cute smiley faces. Makes me so happy. I took her in for her one month check up she weighed 7 lbs. 12oz. and has grown a whole inch. She is eating like a pig and finally starting to get some rolls!
She blows bubbles too...

She is also rockin' a sweet mowhawk thanks to Johns Hopkins. I am taking a poll on what to do with her hair... should I buzz it all one length? or should I let the other side grow out and try to cover the one side with cute hats and bows?






10 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

She is adorable! Keep her hair growing and cover the other side up with bows. She's a doll!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

She is so gorgeous. Love her to pieces! You know my vote. Let it grow!

The Woods said...

I love the picture of her sleeping. She's so pretty. You have way cute bows too.

Ashley said...

She's cute even with her oxygen stickers.

She looks like she will have a lot of hair and already has more than my Jada did at 2 years old so I say leave it and let it grow in and then trim the other side until they are the same length. However I've heard if you buzz it all off it makes it grow in faster.? I've never been brave enough to try and don't know if that is just a myth.

Either way she'll still be cute.

Sadie Lady said...

beautiful little girl. Thanks for the post. I love to read and see all the love and joy in your family.

Kohl said...

She is beautiful! So glad she is home with you now! We sure miss seeing you guys around especially when we are hanging outside. The boys miss playing with Pierce and Brock!

lins.e said...

why'd you guys have to go and move, I want to see the cute little girlie!!!

I think you should let it grow a little and then even it out. You know its all gonna fall out soon anyways... it always does

I'm glad you took these pictures, it is just a time in her life and she is so dang cute!!!

Miss you guys!!!

Amber said...

She is so beautiful!!! I am so happy you are all home together now!
I vote you let it grow, it will catch up...
Miss you guys

The Larsens said...

She is so beautiful! I'm glad she is at home with her cute family. Let her hair grow, at least she has hair. Phoebe MAYBE has the same amount as her and she's almost 2!

Ryan and Tenneal said...

The 80s are back, so maybe the half mohawk would be cool?!