Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter Jaida

So since it feels like we have 2 separate families right now.... Here is Jaida's Easter pictures. We went to visit her Easter afternoon. We got there just after her bath time and just in time to put her new Easter outfit on.
I was super excited to go and visit her today because I have been so sick for the past 3 days and unable to go see her. 3 days is WAAAAAY to long to not see my baby girl! She was really awake today, which is always nice! She is starting to beef up a little and is now weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz.!

Jaida and her Wubba Nub! She absolutely loves this frog/binkie! Can you tell with her interlocking finger death grip!

Sweet baby girl! She is such a trooper!
Already has her dad wrapped around her finger! Trent goes every morning before work, at his lunch and after work to be with her. He tells me that he loves to sing to her. He Loves her so much and enjoys the amount of bonding time he has gotten to spend with her.
WE LOVE YOU JAIDA! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU COME HOME!




4 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

SO ADORABLE. I love that frog binkie thing. I will need one for my baby. :) She is gettin a little chub and so beautiful. Can't wait to meet her in person. You are so strong and I admire you so much for everything you are going through. (even though I have always looked up to you) I Love you guys!

The Woods said...

Way to make me cry on a Monday afternoon. T-Bird is such a good daddy. She looks darling in her Easter outfit. She does look better, more alert. She's darling. I can't believe she's already over 6 1/2 pounds!! Go Jaida! You're looking pretty cute yourself. You guys are awesome.

Amber said...

The pic of Trent kissing her has me all teary...She looks so beautiful!

Darci said...

What a good daddy he is!!! She is sooooooo cute in her Easter outfit!!! Keep up the good work, we miss you guys a ton!! Tell Pierce and Brock hello:)