Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jaida BUG

Here are some more updated pictures of Little miss Jaidy Lady! She is growing up so fast! I can't believe she is almost 2 months old! She is my best baby yet! sleeps through the night. Is content to just lay around. Doesn't need any entertainment from us!
Don't get me wrong.. she gets PLENTY of attention from her brothers! They are constantly fighting over who gets to hold her, touch her, talk to her.. etc!

She smiles now, but it is mostly just half crooked smiles! She brings so much happiness to our home!

She isn't much of a squawker, hardly makes a peep! She really couldn't get a word in edgewise with her brothers though... they never stop talking!

Love you Jaida!




4 comments:

Sadie Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sadie Lady said...

She is seriously just the cutest Jaida Bug. Perfect name. Love you. Happy Mother's Day

Amy said...

So cute! I just want to hold her. Happy Mothers Day my dear friend. Hope it is a woderful day.

Jamie Reese said...

She already looks like she is growing up. I almost see chubby cheeks. :)