Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Suprise Visitor

This past weekend we had some visitors. Trent and I of course knew that they were coming but we didn't tell the boys. Friday night Trent told Pierce that he was going to "Run an Errand" and to go to sleep. He went and picked up both Tyden and my mom from the airport. When the boys awoke Saturday morning and saw them there Brock said, "Hey what are you doing here!" They were really excited to have them here and couldn't wait to have some fun! It is always great to have visitors. It is what we look forward to these days!

3 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting! Wish I was there. Hope you have a great time with your Mom and Tyden.

Ash said...

looks and sounds like you guys are having lots of fun! I'm so excited little Jaida is home and with you guys now, what a relief! I wish we were there to help... Zay asks where Pierce is ALL the time.. funny little guy.

Cory Belliston said...

Yeah...I should give that beach thing a try...