Monday, May 17, 2010

Jaida is 2 months old

Jaida is now 2 months old. She is such a fun little girl. She loves taking her baths and knows everyday at 8:30 in the morning that it is time for her bath. She is full of smiles. She weighed 10 pounds 5 ounces and was 22 1/4 inches long. She hated her shots and was sooo sad! She got a mild fever from them too. These are some pictures of her without her oxygen on... She pulled it off one morning so I took advantage of it! She hates that thing on her face, I don't blame her though!
Her eyes are still blue, we hope they stay that way. Trent has blue eyes and has been wanting one of our kids to get them. Since the boys have my brown eyes. She is getting a lot of rolls, and even a double chin! She eats every 2 hours during the day 4-6 oz. I will take it though because she sleep wonderfully through the night at least 7-8 hours!

These next 2 pictures are for Aunt Lorrie who sent her this cute shirt.. don't worry she isn't playing any favorites, she loves all her aunts, and wants them all to come and visit her... hint, hint!




6 comments:

The Woods said...

This auntie will be holding her before the auntie that gave her the shirt. Muahahahaha. I can't wait!!!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

SO CUTE. Can't wait to kiss and squeeze her in 10 days!!!

Sadie Lady said...

Sounds like you get some visitors? Or are you coming home? We miss you and your cute family. Lola was looking at the blogs with me yesterday and said "Mom, that's my friend" as she pointed to Pierce.

TBird and Mikelle said...

I will be getting some visitors.. yahoo! Then I will be coming home the end of June!

Jeramy and Coleen said...

Such cute pictures!! I hope she keeps the blue eyes too. Brown hair blue eyes what a cutie. You and Trent will be in trouble with the boys when she gets older!! :) I'm glad to see she is home with you and getting better everyday. Miss you.

Ben and Tanya said...

Her eyes really do look blue! That was my first thought! She will be stunning with blue eyes and dark hair! It sounds like she is doing so much better and she looks amazing. Wow. To think she has been through so much. so happy for you guys. Happy 2 months!