Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

This Mother's day was great! I have to give some Props to the Men in my life who made it so special. We woke up and went to church bright and early. I was so excited to hear my little P sing to me in sacrament. He did a great job and was actually singing the words! Brock made me a cute magnet in nursery. Jaida blew out her britches in honor of her first time at church!
After church they told me I had to go upstairs so that I could get my surprise. When I was called down they were all hiding behind a make shift fort they had created. I was told to read my card out loud. It said...
We love you Mommy for so many reasons. Here are just a few. (Each reason corresponded with a gift they gave me and one of them would come out from the fort when I read it.)
1. You keep us Clean. (soap)
2. You buy/ make us treats. (m&m's) don't worry they were already gone before I took the picture.
3. You cook for us. (cookbook)
4. You read us stories. (Charlotte's Web)
5. You make us feel cozy! (socks)
6. You organize and keep our house clean. (organizing baskets)
7. You get us ready for sports. (workout shorts)
8. You dress us. (shirt)
9. You keep the mosquitoes away. (bug spray)
These are just a few reasons why we think you are the best mommy in the whole world we love you.

I thought Tbird did a great job this year to make sure my day was special. thank you... I will never forget!

5 comments:

Burton Family said...

What would we do without our cute husbands :-) Glad you had a good mothers day-- you deserve it!

Ken and Jos said...

What a cute idea!!

Amy said...

Love it! What a great job Trent! Hope you felt spoiled and loved!!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

such a cute idea!

Jeramy and Coleen said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You deserve to be told how important you are! I hope all is going good there and you are getting settled in. I miss you and hope all will keep getting better.