Saturday, November 13, 2010

Big girl Pony tail!


So Jaida's hair is finally starting to grow! We are so excited! It is finally able to be put in a little pony tail!

She is such a sweet baby girl and has the best attitude!


She has made some improvements in her physical therapy. She is now putting weight on her legs and starting to sit up! He physical therapist, Andrea is the neatest lady! Jaida gets so excited when she sees her. Jaida had another sleep study a few weeks ago. Well, She did a little better but didn't pass! Bummer! She still has to have oxygen. When she is awake she is fine without it. So we have it on her when she is sleeping! She lasted just about 2 hours without it! She is only having about 5 apneas per hour now. I know that is still bad but she has come a long way from 40 something apneas per hour before! She is such a blessing in my life. I love her to pieces. I hope that we get some answers soon!

I thought this picture was cute of her! Haha The flash was so bright!







1 comment:

Sadie Lady said...

So precious! Love the last pic. It's my favorite!