Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lets face it


Lets face it when you are the third child you have to get a little creative. When you see that mommy is so busy getting your brother's dinner cut and ready to eat and has forgotten that she left your food sitting on your tray of your highchair. Your little cries for attention just don't cut it or sometimes aren't even heard because your brother are so LOUD!

This is what you get mom when you forget that I can grab things! I was hungry and you were taking soooooo long! I guess I just had to take matters into my own hands and feed myself!


Sorry I made such a mess it looks easier than it is I guess!


But I am sure you won't be upset with me because of my cute little face! After all it was your FAULT!







3 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

You are such a Great Mom! This is just one of life's great moments.

Amy said...

Love it!! You always find a way to look at the bright side.

Watts Family said...

That is so cute.
I agree, you always look at the bright side of things.