Sunday, November 28, 2010

So much for that flu shot


Well it was one of those moments where you look like a complete moron of a parent. I had taken all the kids in just the week before and told them the importance of why we get flu shots. I told them that if you are brave and get the shot you won't get sick and throw up! Well, to our surprise Pierce woke up a week later in the middle of the night moaning in his bed. I went in and felt his head and he was on fire. I went and told Trent to come and get him, the kid weighs 50 pounds and it isn't exactly easy for me to get him down from the top bunk! After giving him some medicine and thinking we could now get some rest, haha the heaving began! All over Trent, our bed.. yeah you get the picture! After cleaning that all up, Pierce went back to sleep and Trent and I were wide awake! Bummer!

The good news is, nobody else got it and it only lasted a day! I hate to see my little buddy sick!

1 comment:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I totally feel for Pierce. I got the flu shot too and have had the flu twice. Not sure how I feel about it... glad no one else got it!