Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween



This year Halloween fell on a Sunday! Our ward back here threw a trunk or treat on the Friday before Halloween to celebrate.They had hayrides and cake walk, scary story telling, the donut game, and many other fun games for the kids! The boys wanted to be none other than Iron man! They were pretty excited! I was pretty excited to dress a little girl up for Halloween. Jaida was a pretty ballerina!

Doesn't Jaida look spooked! Haha she wasn't so sure about all the commotion. She hates when the boys wear their masks too!



I went dressed as a witch. Didn't take much for me. I searched the stores for a witch hat but had No luck! Pierce was pretty disappointed and said to me, "Great mom now I am going to have to follow you around and tell all my friends what you are for Halloween!" Sorry bud! I will be better prepared next year!


Hope you had as great of a time as us!


















3 comments:

The Woods said...

Oh my heck, I just died laughing. You look so great!! The face made it even better. Kudos to you for actually dressing up. The kids look adorable.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

You did make a good witch even without a hat... :) Funny how Pierce was all worried that you didn't have a hat.

Love Family said...

Geez, they get spoiled at the ward party there! How fun for all of you! and you look like a great witch! :) haha Your hair is getting so long! Your kids look so cute, especially little Jaida!