Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cory and Dee get hitched!!!

 July 20th was a pretty exciting day. One that we had been anticipating for a long time. You see Uncle Cory finally found his perfect match and married her! I honestly think that they were made for each other. Dee is such an amazing person and we are so excited to have her as a part of our family now. They were married at the San Diego temple and yes, my friends it is as beautiful as I always imagined. Here is Mr. Lumps all decked out. When he got dressed that morning he said," Wow, I am gonna get the ladies!" My kids were real big troopers. They had to wait outside with their cousins during the ceremony and it was a hot day! They really didn't complain.
 After pictures we were starving. Our next stop was Rubios with the family. While finishing our lunch up comes the Bride and Groom. The funny thing is they had no idea we were there!

 We went back to the hotel and got another swim in before the big reception. So Jaida was pooped by the time we got there. I must say my boys looked pretty studly.
 Have you ever been to a wedding that was so awesome that you just couldn't stop telling people about it.. well that was this one! I couldn't believe all the the thoughtful planning that went into it. I must say the cherry on the top moment was a separate kids room with movies, playdoh, blocks, coloring, babysitters and kid friendly food! Trent and I were actually able to enjoy the wedding and each others company! I was so grateful for that!
 Another awesome thing was the dancing. Boy oh boy you better believe we got our groove on. Brock was the hit of the party dancing his little booty off the entire night. I wish i could bottle him up! He was crackin' us up! It was a great time and when the night was through we weren't ready to say goodbye to Cory and Dee. We really wish we lived close to them.
That truly was a day to remember.

1 comment:

Ken and Jos said...

Oh my heck, Brock's hat is so cute on him!