Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pierce's Self-Portrait

The first week of school Pierce was assigned in art to draw a self-portrait. He came home and was wondering what he should draw. I told him just to think about who he is and what others would see him as and draw it the best he could! I was one proud Mama when he brought home this Self-Portrait! I love that he drew himself as a missionary, because really that is what he is. He has never been shy to share with others his love for Jesus. He is always looking out for others and making sure that others are happy. I love that he drew a great big smile. Pierce has always had such a great smile. When he is smiling it just lights up the room. This picture has found its place plastered to my refrigerator and it makes me smile every time I see it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture! That fits Pierce perfectly

lins.e said...

his smile.... soo funny!! He's an artist, dax is still drawing stick figures!!

And I love how brock asked you how many years left he had of school.. he's a funny little man for sure!!

The Woods said...

Fantastic. Love that kid.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Aw I love that!!