Monday, October 1, 2012

Growing like a weed

I took Pierce to the Doctor today for his annual physical. He was pretty excited to miss school and hang out with me. I guess I should be glad he still likes me somewhat. Perhaps it was because I bribed him with lunch at Chick-fil-a. He was getting a flu shot and I thought he might need some cheering up after.
Here are his stats:
Weight: 68.5lb. (95%)
Height: 51.5 in. (95%)

We have always known he was a big boy! This kid has really grown a ton in the last year. He gained 10 lbs. and grew 3.5 inches!! He has gone through about 2 different shoe sizes and several wardrobes due to his huge growth spurts! He is currently wearing size 8 and his shoe size is a 3.

When the doctor told me he was in the 95% she told me that was for all 7-8 year olds. Which makes him a very large 7 year old. He is actually the average size of a 9-10 year old!

As for his flu shot he did great and didn't even cry. He did enjoy his Chick-fil-a anyway. Sure love my big boy!

1 comment:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

What a big boy!!! Can't believe how fast he is growing up... :(