Monday, October 22, 2012

Mall Rats

 When I was younger I remember my mom taking me to the mall at least once a week. A lot of the time we would drive 40 minutes to meet up with my Granny to go. It was always something that I looked forward to. Now that it is just Jaida and me at home while the boys are at school, we have been attempting to make it to the mall on Thursdays. Here at the Mall in Columbia, MD they have a pretty fantastic (free) story time every Thursday. An extra bonus is that they give out free carousel ride tickets. So we make a day of it. We get there and got to the story time and then play in the mall play land. We then head up to the carousel, she loves that!
Then we top it off with a yummy lunch. It really is a fun little tradition and great one on one time with her. It is something that I always hoped that I could do someday with my daughter. She is at such a fun age. Here is to many more Mall excursions!

No comments: