Friday, October 19, 2012

Jaida's hair

Jaida's hair is growing so fast. It is quite often out of control frizzy! The humidity here sure does turn it into a poof ball. I find myself always looking for ways to creatively pull it back out of her face. Here is a hair-do that brought me back to my childhood. My best Friend growing up, Loni Stapley, almost always had her hair done like this with coordinating scrunchies of course! I am loving having a girl, a much as I thought I would hate it. She is so fun to do girl things with!

1 comment:

Sadie Lady said...

This looks so great. I am not good at doing my girls hair at all. I actually hate having to come up with it. I love that Lola is old enough and wants to do her hair. She does great. Trix on the other hand her hair HAS to be done and that is a struggle. I might try this one out.