Friday, January 18, 2008

He did it!!!!!!

Pierce Peed in the POTTY!!! Yahoo, I don't think that it is going to be a regular occurrence yet but his was definitely an exciting moment! I bribed him with a Thomas the Train set and what do you know he was on that potty in about two seconds peeing! Why oh why hadn't I thought of this earlier. We'll see how it goes I am so happy at least he knows what peeing is now right! We are getting ready to go to Idaho Falls this afternoon to see family. Wahoo!

5 comments:

The Woods said...

Get ready to PARTY (Belliston style of course)

Anonymous said...

I think that he needs a treat from Aunt Vicki. What a big boy. You are so lucky that he is starting early. Just keep up on it. He'll keep doing it. I think that he needs some big boy underwear. I will buy him some.

Ken and Jos said...

Have fun in Idaho Falls. I was just there this past weekend visiting my Aunt who is very sick. We should get together sometime yo! Congrats to Pierce!

Ashley said...

YEAH for Pierce! :)

thelinsandefam said...

mik, every time dax wants to go potty we give him a sticker he can put on a little poster in his room. He loves it.